Sunday, January 24, 2010

MFT Challenge Time!

Finally had some time amidst laundry to play in this weeks My Favorite Things challenge.  I chose to use the opportunity to make a birthday card for a friend from high school whom I recently reconnected with!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: SU Pacific Point (or as KJ puts it, Huckleberry Blue ), SU So Saffron, DCWV India Stack.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities, stickles, eyelets, MFT buttons/ribbon.





















My coworkers keep telling me I ought to sell my cards, so I'm considering opening an Etsy store.  Do any of you have experience with this?  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon, thank you for your kind comment on my SCS post yesterday. I cam over to check out your blog - it is fantastic! Your work is wonderful... I love MFT, and you surely do those sets justice!!! I am glad I discovered your blog. I will be back - and if you need a little encouragement to start an ETSY store, GO FOR IT!! I have no experiece with it, but I have been considering it as well. With work and 10 year old twins though, my craft time is limited. Anyway, best of luck, and thanks!!

    ReplyDelete