Thursday, January 28, 2010

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club: Alter it!!!

Good evening everyone!  I received my MFT VIP kit yesterday, and could not wait to ink it up!  This weeks challenge was to do an altered project.  Honestly, I'm not positive this counts since I made it from scratch... but crossing my fingers!  This was a good opportunity to use the Bind it All as well.  There's only so many things one can bind :)   I'm super excited about this project because I feel like I'm progressing along nicely as a paper crafter.  It's my favorite project thus far.

The project is a Post-it note holder- created as a Birthday Present for my friend Frederique.  The good news is she doesn't read my blog! (Or I don't think she does).

Stamps: Lovin From the Oven (MFT) 
Paper: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry, Baja Breeze, Hot Fudge 
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics 
Accessories: MFT ribbon, button, dimensionals, bind-it-all
Techniques: EF, Nesties, sponging, paper piecing     

















 Here's the inside cover:













Thanks for looking!

4 comments: