Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mojo Monday 120

Happy Saturday!  I finally got some stamping time this week, and decided to try my very first Mojo Monday sketch.  I'm making cards for my cousins kids (my first attempts at children's cards) and so this is the theme of my sketch.  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Green Stack (DCWV), Kraft (SU)
Stamps: Happy Birthday (CTMH), It's a Jungle Out There (MFT)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities scalloped circle dies, SU oval punches, MFT ribbon










The below card was also made for a little cousin of mine.

Cardstock: Regal Rose (SU), Sweet Stack (DCWV), Summer Sun (SU)
Stamps: Happy Birthday (CTMH)
Ink: Memento Cantaloupe
Accessories: Eyelets (We R Memory Keepers), cuttlebug embossing folders, Nestabilities scalloped ovals,  MFT ribbon and button.


Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment