Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Stamp Camp with The Angel Company!

Good morning! Please join me for 5 projects on January 30th at 11am for a Birthday stamp camp! I am always running out of birthday cards and it's great to have some on hand for use at a moments notice. We will make several types including children's and masculine. Camp to be held in downtown Menasha, WI. Cost is $10. Anyone who places an order at this time receives a gift, and orders above $40 can take home all projects for free! Feel free to bring your own adhesive if you have a favorite.



Featured techniques: stamping on acetate and using spellbinders nestabilities.


Please sign up in the comments section right here on my blog. Include your email address so I can send you the address and directions!

1 comment:

  1. I will be there, and i already got the email from you with the addy. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete